Snapdragon vs Mediatek | Advantages, disadvantages, and features.
Hi guys in this article we are going to see the comparison between Qualcomm Snapdragon and MediaTek means a showdown titled Snapdragon vs MediaTek. If you are confused that which chipset you should buy for your phone then read this whole article to clear all your doubts about these two processors.
Before 2019 MediaTek was not so popular and its performance was not very well. And the Snapdragon has conquered the market. Nearly every second mobile was having a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. But after launching the MediaTek g series it has changed. Now mobile phone companies also preferred MediaTek chipset not because it is better than Snapdragon but it gives good performance at a cheaper cost. And heat issues are also solved. Earlier MediaTek phones heated easily and not give a good performance but the recent launch MediaTek g90T processor had strong competition with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 g. The speed test between MediaTek g90T and Qualcomm Snapdragon 730g. MediaTek has shown better performance at a cheaper cost.
Advantages and disadvantages(Snapdragon vs MediaTek)
- comparatively cheaper
- better performance
- better CPU
- better GPU
- 12nm(not very power efficient)
- better connectivity
- better camera support
- take more time to load apps (comparatively slow performance)
Snapdragon 730g vs MediaTek G90T full comparison
Qualcomm Snapdragon 730g
- GPU: Adreno 618
- CPU: octa-core – 8x Kryo 470(2 x Kryo 470 Gold – Cortex A76Clock frequency: Up to 2.2 GHz+6 x Kryo 470 Silver – Cortex A55Clock frequency:Up to 1.8 GHz)8 nm, 64 bit
- video features: 4K Ultra HD at 30 fps (videorecording)Up to 4K Ultra
- Camera: Up to 192 MP single camera
Up to 22 MP dual cameras.
- Battery Charging: Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
- Location: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS, SBAS
- Display: Quad HD 3360 x 1440 pixels
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5.Bluetooth 5.0NFC
Cellular Modem: Snapdragon X15 LTE, up to 800 Mbps, upload speed up to 150 Mbps.
- GPU: Mali G76 3EEMC4 800 MHz
- CPU: octa-core – 4x ARM Cortex A55, Clock frequency: up to 2.05 GHz +4x Cortex A76, Clock frequency: up to 2.05 GHz – 12 nm, 64 bit
- Video Features: Up to 4K Ultra HD at 30 fps.
- Camera : Up to 24 + 16 MP dual cameras
Up to 64 MP single camera
- Battery Charging: Fast battery charging support
- Location: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Display: Full HD+
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5 Bluetooth 5.0
Cellular Modem: LTE Cat.12 Download, Cat.13 Upload.
MediaTek G90t is not very battery efficient as compared to Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 g , because it is based on 12 nm while Snapdragon 730 g is based on 8nm which is very power efficient. It reduces energy consumption off the phone. Show the phone which uses Snapdragon 730 g has much more last longer batteries as compared to the phone having MediaTek chipset.
Which is best
By seeing all the attributes we can conclude that MediaTek g90T is better than Snapdragon 730 g processor. This doesn’t mean that MediaTek is better than Qualcomm. MediaTek has only captured the mid-range of processors it does not reach the high range like Snapdragon 865 which is the best processor of Qualcomm.
You are watching to buy a mid-range phone with better performance then Helio g90T is best for you at a cheaper cost.
If you are a game lover then both the chipset is a better option for you but if you are confused that which should you buy then watch this video to clear all your doughts.
This video has shown that Both chipsets is good for playing high graphics game. Only a little difference was on power consumption and the heating of the phone. But if we talk about the performance then you should go for the Helio g90T chipset. Which has some better performance on gaming.
May this article have clear all your doubts about which is the better processor. This was the Full comparison between both the chipset. Now you should decide which type of phone you want. Both the chipsets have their own pros and cons. This was all for this article thank you love you all.
More posts: what is a processor